Paving Contractors in Bristol- Bristol Block Driveways
If you need a quality paving contractor then you have certainly come to the right place. We work diligently to make sure that our services are the best that they can be.
It doesn’t matter whether you need someone who can design your patio for you or whether you just need someone who can install granite paving slabs for your front garden, because we can do it all and more and at a price you know you can afford.
We understand that when you need paving ideas for patios, you need someone who you know you can count on to provide you with a quality recommendation. We can do just that and when we suggest pebble paving or laying paving, we will always think about the layout of your garden as well as your financial requirements. On top of this we will always take into account any personal considerations that you might have on the topic, so you know that when you hire us for the job, you can expect nothing less.
We have worked in the Bristol area for quite some time now and we have hundreds of satisfied customers so we are confident that we can meet and exceed your every requirement. On top of all of this, we only purchase from trusted suppliers as well so you know you can rely on our materials, our services and our team members today.
What We Can Do For You
We are paving contractors that can do everything from hard landscaping to pothole repair, laying paving, driveway paving designs and so much more. We know that when you need to re-do your driveway, you want to make sure that the job is done to a high standard while also making sure that it is suitable to support the weight of your vehicles. We make sure of this by training our team members to the highest possible standard, ensuring that they undergo the latest training techniques while also checking them for criminal records and past work history.
It doesn’t stop there however, because we also make sure that attention to detail is our first and foremost priority. We will always make sure that every last brick or block is installed with perfect precision while guaranteeing our customers a top result without any compromise.
If you want your driveway to have a certain design or central feature, we can do that as well and we have access to a huge inventory of supplies with multiple colour options available so if you have something special in mind, you can count on us to truly deliver when it comes to the final result.
Our Other Services
We don’t just specialise in paved driveways however, because we can also provide tarmac (asphalt) surfacing, patio design, hard landscaping and paving ideas for patios as well. We know better than anyone that when you want to hire a paving contractor, you need someone who you know you can afford and that is why we want to make our services as affordable as possible.
We always try and use reclaimed paving slabs wherever possible or appropriate so you can still get a top quality result but at a fraction of the price. If you want brand new paving slabs then we can do that for you as well and we always make sure that we give you a free quote before the job is even started so the price you see at the beginning is the price that you pay at the very end. With brindle block paving, sandstone paving slabs, marshalls and bradstone paving slabs on-hand and plenty of experience with each and every one, it really isn’t any wonder that our customers continue to choose us as their number one paving provider.
We are one of the best paving contractors around and we have worked on some of the most complicated jobs in the past. We don’t just handle straight paving, we can create curved paving and other related designs as well so if you would like to shape your landscaping so it becomes a unique selling point for your home, we can do that for
We can also replace any old paving stones that may be cracked or worn with use, and from time to time (mostly during quite times) we have the occasional discount available as well so if you want to purchase quite a lot of supplies from us or if you would like to hire us to do your front drive as well as your patio, that isn’t a problem at all. With so many options available, we are always expanding our services and our supplies, not to mention that we are always investing in the latest technology as well so we can provide a result that far surpasses that of our competitors.
Don’t take our word for it though; why not hire us as your paving contractor today to see how we can help you. We would be more than happy to schedule you in for a free consultation and we will always give you a free quote as well so you can get an all-round idea of what to expect before you even hire our company.
9 Tips To Picking An Excellent Professional
When it comes to house repairs or enhancements, many people discover themselves at a loss because they are either unable to complete the needed repairs or they just do not have the time. In either situation, the very best thing to do is to pay for a professional service provider. But, what qualities should one search for in a contractor and how can you be sure that he/she will be the best individual for the task? These prevail questions and should be responded to prior to employing a professional service provider.
Below are 9 suggestions that will certainly help direct you through the process of choosing the very best man, or lady, for the task.
1) Prior to paying for a professional, find out how long they have actually been in business. It’s best to search for an established business and make certain to take a look at their credibility with the local Trading Standards Dept for any exceptional or unsolved grievances.
2) Always make certain that a specialist is authorizeded to work in the county where the work is to be done. The very best way to discover your county’s treatment is to call your local building control department. If your county needs that a service provider be licensed, always ask to see a professional’s license prior to employing him/her for the job.
3) When considering potential contractors, request for a list of recently completed jobs that are similar to the one you need assistance with. Working with a contractor that is experienced in jobs much like yours will assist to ensure that goes smoothly and that the job will certainly be done properly.
4) Make sure to ask your professional, prior to the beginning of work, whether the task will require any type of license. All permits must be obtained prior to the actual work starts, when needed, or the house owner may deal with a fine. It is best to discuss who will certainly accountable for acquiring authorizations, either you or the professional, in the start.
5) Always request for the name of the individual who will definitely be in charge of the job, commonly called a supervisor, and the names of those who will certainly be dealing with the building team.
6) Once you are familiar with the manager, ask him/her about their crew. You will need to understand whether they are trustworthy and make the decision regarding whether you desire them working on/in your house. Will they need secrets? If so, you need to understand that they are truthful and can be trusted near your household and/or kids.
7) Every paving specialist must lug a particular quantity of insurance coverage around, consisting of personal liability, property damage and worker’s liability. You will need to demand copies of all insurance certificates and verify that they are current before work starts. Do refrain business with a professional who can not provide this documentation as this might lead to your being held responsible for any injuries and/or damages that happen during the job.
8) Constantly check with the contractor’s references prior to choosing to employ him/her for your job. This is important for all the evident factors and will certainly give you a concept as to their work ethics and end results.
9) When you and your specialist pertained to an agreement on payment terms, get everything in writing and have the arrangement signed and notarized. All parties involved ought to have a copy of the agreement for future reference.
Click on the blue text here to get to Bristol Block Paving